
Pat Metheny is one legend I've grown up with (he is the reason I go ga-ga over guys whose adept at guitarwork - 12 strings, no kidding!). My love for Jazz is attributed to this talented guy! (what can I say, I have a thing for charismatic silent type, and he's a Leo too!)
Do you know he is also the reason why kids my age back then found me 'wierd' for idolising "the guy with messy hair"; they could not understand the magic I saw in him, more so his work... Hmm, I just realised early on in my childhood, at the tender age of 5 at that, I've started displaying traits of a girl with strong views and individuality ;P
Anyway, view some clips and read more about the artist who is coming to town. Can't wait to hear all about it from Rye.
PS: Happy Birthday, aunt Sofie!
No comments:
Post a Comment